We are now offering 100% certified organic lawn care. Our liquid mix has over 30 vitamins and nutrients , plant growth hormones, and are all 100% biodegradable. It aerates and bio-activates soils, reduces soil compaction and improves drainage, rooting and plant health. One gallon of our soil-conditioning product is the equivalent of seven tons of manure. Our products help Nature help Nature. A healthy turf is weed free, disease free, utilizes water more efficiently, and increases home value with greater curb appeal. An alternative to core aeration, fertilizing, dethatching. This is part of the new generation of lawn care service products.
Liquid Aeration! is a soil penetrant that breaks apart tightly bonded clay particles. This creates “space” in the soil, allowing roots, water and oxygen to permeate. Once you get oxygen into a clay soil, beneficial microbes will be able to survive and turn organic matter into all-important humus. When you have humus, you’ll have much better soil quality and structure. Liquid Aeration relieves compaction, helps create humus, and brings about the aerated, living soil that all gardeners love to have.
All of our liquid fertilizers are supplemented with a natural nutrient package derived from Seaweed, Humic Acids, and Molasses. What this means to you is that you are getting a soil improving fertilizer with added vitamins, bio-stimulants, and trace elements. Each product contains vitamins B-1, B-12, gibberellins, indoles, auxins as well as trace elements of boron, iron, zinc, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum and sulfur.
The nutrients in our liquid fertilizers are sugar chelated, meaning they are instantly available to the plant. We do not use potentially harmful EDTA to chelate nutrients. Our NPK sources are salt and chlorine free, which means safe for the plant and soil. In fact, all our raw materials used in our liquid fertilizers are classed as food grade materials.
Energized Plant Food. It is remarkable to note that the same two ingredients (Kelp and Humic Acid) that bioactivate soils so well, are also two of the best plant health foods there are. There is no better natural micronutrient source (for both plants as well as animals) than Kelp. It contains the vast array of health enhancing trace elements that could only come from the sea. It also contains natural plant growth hormones such as Gibberellic Acid that help all growth phases of plants, including sprouting of seeds.
Biological Dethatcher is a liquid solution that has been formulated to generate and accelerate the decomposition of thatch in lawns. To fuel this process, our product contains high levels of thatch digesting Bacteria and Enzymes. These, along with naturally occurring soil organisms, will break down thatch and turn it into valuable humus.
A few benefits of our products.
- Eliminates the need for mechanical aeration
- Works deep into the root zone and beyond
- Reduces soil compaction and loosens clay
- Helps improve fertilizer availability in the root zone
- Helps other organic fertilizers, teas and composts work much better
- Provides numerous plant trace nutrients and bio-stimulants
- Helps detoxify and buffer chemicals and salts
- Helps generate the soil-improving microbes necessary for humus formation
- Can be applied any time during the growing season
- Increases earthworm activity
- Improves overall plant health
- Safe to use around sprinklers or in a fertigation system
- Improves rooting by both loosening soil and stimulating root growth
- Improves air and water penetration
- An IONIZED Soil Conditioner that doesn’t leach out.
- Helps save water & reduce plant stress and disease
- Improves drainage & prevents erosion
- Virtually unlimited shelf life – just avoid temperature extremes
- Bioactivates both clay and sandy soils and increases Organic Matter
- Buffers harsh chemical salts or chlorides found in many commercial fertilizers
- Provides carbon which feeds beneficial soil microbes
- Improves soil structure and aeration * see important note below
- Stimulates root growth and supports most plant functions
- Unlocks and chelates major and minor nutrients. Reduces fertilizer needs.
- Improves plant’s ability to capture (fix) atmospheric nitrogen
- Prevents Thatch buildup and helps stimulate the decomposition of existing Thatch
- Increases earthworm activity
- Makes iron and other nutrients more available in poor pH soils
- Improves plant resistance to disease, insects and other stress
- Supplies over 30 micro-nutrients and vitamins
- Increases nutrient density in pasture grasses and silage
- Works as a catalyst for both soil regeneration and plant growth
- Contains 58.2% Humic Acid and 41.8% Seaweed
We do not use any chemical/synthetic fertilizers, insecticides or herbicides.
Synthetic lawn chemicals i.e. herbicides, pesticides, chemical fertilizers endanger human and animal health and damage the environment. Scientific studies have found numerous negative health consequences associated with the synthetic chemicals found in traditional lawn care products. A report by the National Academy of Sciences shows that the health of 1 in 7 people are negatively impacted in some form by lawn pesticides; numerous studies link lawn chemicals to cancers and other long-term diseases; several studies also link exposure to artificial lawn chemicals to an increased risk of cancer and other health problems in pets. Children are especially at risk for negative health consequences due to their size, physiological development and proximity to the ground. Studies from Yale University, Mt. Sinai Medical Center and several others point to children’s health risks associated with synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.